UK [ˌθriːˈdiː] / US [ˌθrɪˈdɪ] adjective
a 3-D film, picture etc looks as if it has length, depth, and width

English dictionary. 2014.

Share the article and excerpts

Direct link
Do a right-click on the link above
and select “Copy Link”

We are using cookies for the best presentation of our site. Continuing to use this site, you agree with this.